Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Once again Mr. Overcast is quoting people........

That he never talked to!!!! He posted a update about Bryant Layton on his site and put a supposed comment by Scott Hudson of Speed Scene on there! Well I emailed Scott Hudson of speed scene with the story that Mike posted with a link to his site and the response I got back from Scott in his email was "Absolutely Not True!"! WHY DO YOU DO THIS MIKE??? Why do you spread lies about people when people like me can get in contact with the people in your story and ask them if its true!!!

I am all over you like a fly on shit Mike!!!! I am actually calling and emailing Currie tomorrow to once again prove that your story is completely false. I think Bryant Layton said it best when i was talking to him saying"Mike's site is like the National Enquirer of off road racing!". I will not stop Mike till you decide to close your sites.

In another note I am getting Emails by other individuals asking to help them with stories that were posted on Overcast's site. So stay tuned as I prove this asshole wrong even more. Also Mike if you want I can forward you the Email from Scott to prove to you he did email me!!!

No comments: