Monday, June 8, 2009

Once again Mr. Overcast is stealing pictures and claiming they are his!!!


If you happen to glance at bajaracing news He has a couple of pictures near the top of his page!


The screen shot on the left is from his page!!!

He took the pictures from this page.. http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62369&page=2

After taking the pictures from Race Dezert he then put his Mark on them which means they are his with out giving credit to the actual person (who did not give him permission)! Mike is using pictures from cancinoj. The pics that cancinoj took are the ones of the Riviera Chase truck with Rob Mac and the one picture with the dead bird in the grill. I am still trying to track down who took the one of the MX guy on the beach. PLEASE PEOPLE WATERMARK YOUR PICTURES SO THIS GUY CAN NOT CLAIM THEM AS HIS OWN!!!!

I hope Mr. bullshit Overcast is not at a place I am at cause I will point him out and let everyone know who he is!

If you happen to know who took the pic of the MX rider you can contact me on RDC under the name Cadwell.

1 comment:

Baja Racing News said...

This pictures are taken of the thumber talk website - I asked for permission to post some at one of my sites and the admin gave it right away with credits to ThumperTalk / Scotty Breauxman - Breauxman Moto Foto, so he is the owner and Overcast stole this intellectuel property with the images. Thief as usual. The other image he stole, I pointed also out here: http://bajaracersnews.blogspot.com and the owner conformed to me that he did not give permission to that guy. And it would be so easy to just ask...... cancinoj gave permission to us. But the thief Mike Overcast just has no more credit with nobody after years of stealing and hateing...