Thursday, August 5, 2010

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM ASSHOLE MIKE?

Dude what is the purpose of your Stupid little site. The only people that believe your pathetic little site are the uneducated retards that don't know a thing about the sport (AKA Bros)! Your post only damage the sport alot us truely love. All your doing is giving ammo to the fucking tree hugging hippies in this world that want to close down our sport. You on the other hand are the most worthless piece of SHIT this sport has ever come across with your LIES and SCAMS. You and your son are probably fucken high school dropouts and the only way you got laid is if you gave a girl roofies! I am glad you got fucken punched at the Mint and I hope it happens to you again when you go to the Off Road Expo in October! I know if I see you there you have another thing coming and I will point you the fuck out to everyone there! SO GET A LIFE!!! You fuck low life piece of shit and I hope you get your ass kick again very soon!

Love,
A Mike Homocast Hater

No comments: